20080717

what i see when i blink

I have very busy lately, which explains my sudden lack of posts. Here's some eye candy!

These images have been making me dream lately (i didn't have time to make a collage, i apologize):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
i love the whole scene in this picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
i had to put this in....can't wait to see it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



from various: the sart, face hunter, the street walker
, fabsugar, style on track, frillr, altamira nyc

5 comments:

  1. I love all the crazy stockings & leggings!!! Awesome. & DARK KNIGHT!!!!

    HEATH WAS SO DAMN GOOD AS THE JOKER!!! & CHRISTIAN BALE & GARY OLDMAN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, I like them all. The girl in the orange, blue and with the backpack looks like a superhero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! All those boots and tights are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures! great style pics. Check out my Fashion Blog tell me what u think!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.