20080718

Mamma Mia. Here I Go Again!

That title was so unnecessary.

Anyways, I went to see Mamma Mia tonight. The music was great, but my overall opinion of the movie was only OK. On the other hand, some of the clothes were really fun!! Sophie (Amanda Seyfried, aka Stupid Karen) had absolutely gorgeous hair and an amazing wedding dress. The bridesmaids looked very elegant and pretty, as well. Donna (Meryl Streep) and the Dynamos, the "old" ladies band, had very funky and cool costumes that totally caught my attention!

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
all: imdb

Has anyone else seen this and agree/disagree with me? What did you all think about the fashions?

8 comments:

  1. I cannot WAIT to see this. Great post! I'll keep an eye out for the clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe it seems like one of those movies that are lame but in a really cute way :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I haven't seen the movie but I definitely will! I love the wedding dress, I think she looks great in it :)
    thanks for your comment on my blog :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to watch this too!!! I used to be in a choir & we always get so excited when we sing Abba songs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually loved the styling in this movie. The clothes were alright. I liked the wedding. I loved all the turquoise and the dinner tables at the wedding. I love ABBA and musicals so it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dnt think this post title was sick anyway..its fab!absolutely loved this movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was pretty obsessed with the clothes- especially the one-piece swimsuit amanda wears when she is sailing around with her fathers. but the other clothes are great too- i could've dressed from any of the character's wardrobes! (female characters that is)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love this movie! I watched it last night... swoon. It's amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.