20080726

purple rain

i wore this to work (not camp, a retail store) today:
Photobucket
top, for joseph
belt, ?
skirt, reconstructed by me
glads, madden girl

i later changed (kinda) to hang out with my friends:
Photobucket
tshirt, urban
tank (underneath), ??
skirt, reconstructed by me
glads, madden girl

I can't believe how fast July went. Next week begins a new month: the last month of summer, the month of my BIRTHDAY, and the month for dreading the upcoming ages of school. I honestly feel very old and it depresses me so much to think of how fast time goes. It really makes me try to appreciate every single moment with all my best friends and family. Yet, it is very difficult to live in the moment when I am worrying about a plethora of stressful events in my future. (ugh, econ books are fatal.) I know I am still very young, and I have about a zillion of fantabulous moments to look forward to, I can't help but look back and wonder where the time went. I'm sure everyone can relate to this feeling- but is there anyone out there who has managed to truly live in the moment and appreciate all that life chucks at you??

8 comments:

  1. I so get you. Time flies by toooooo quickly. My life has been so turbulent lately, which gives me even more reasons to try to appreciate every single moment. It is crazy, no?

    Still loving the white gladiators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your gladiators are nice.) and you are so right, everything goes so fast... I just feel like new years eve is like one month ago :S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those gladiators!
    and I love the way you wore them. I always got annoyed of the ankle straps, but I think they add just the right amount of pizazz to the outfit as a whole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poses are so fun & adorable :)& yes, time passes so fast! I am almost half way through my 2nd year of school already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I kinda want to cut my bangs again. hehehe.
    And thank you! Because of you, I want to make another vlog post. lol. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the first pic, and thanks for the comment darling!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.