20080825

i'm out of control

I reserved today to work on some last minute school thingies. But, of course, I ended up going shopping. Twice. With both parents. And I bought things both times. Oh man, do I need help...

On a happier note, my purchases are quite fun!

TIGHTS!
These were all freakin' 70 cents at TJ Maxx...so that's just amazing.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I sense some layering with those lavender babies...



Now, the next buys are all from the wonderland that is Target. Seriously, there's nothing better.

Photobucket
I'm going to use this for my books during the day.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yay! I've been looking for both of those styles!


Photobucket
Random cute and a little tacky, but fun, earrings on sale.


Photobucket
KNEE HIGHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. great buys - i love the lavendar tights! how sweet (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tights are absolutely awesome. How many did you get??

    Linked you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (laughs) You're so cute! If you want great knee highs you should go on sock dreams. I recently bought a whole lot of stuff from them and it's all amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.