20080819

reconstruction

Photobucket
I bought a pack of Hanes v-necks a month or so ago to tie-die at camp. Camp's over; I tied-died one shirt; I have 4 or so plain ones left. I plan on pairing them with high waisted and bandage skirts, along with my leather jacket (that I can't WAIT to wear this fall, by the way.). I want to reconstruct at least one of them, though, into a really awesome and original top.

I googled t-shirt reconstruction, but I didn't find anything worthwhile. Here is where you loyal readers come in:

I need suggestions! I would like a fairly simple diy for a totally rockin' reconstructed tee!

Thanks in advance!

6 comments:

  1. i am unhelpful ... but i freakin love those shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that's awesome! i love seeing what people can do with plain white shirts, so i hope you post lots of pictures of the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirts also i need some new ones thanks for the idea. you should just wear them the way they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shirts also i need some new ones thanks for the idea. you should just wear them the way they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think u should do something like the ed hardy thing. like make random cuts in them. but dont do to much because you should still want to keep the simplicity of the shirt.

    or maybe get some black letters that you can iron on. and maybe put your name or a random word with a period at the end:
    LOVE.

    or just get iron anything!!!!

    im starting to love vnecks so i hope you do something good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you get the vnecks!!!!!!!!???

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.