20080820

"we're soaring, flying...."

Yeah, I went there. High School Musical all up in your pretty faces.
Photobucket
top, urban
cardigan, f21
leggings, target
boots, minnetonka

I'm officially obsessed with my Minnetonkas. I was having some second thoughts about them, but now I love them so much I want to wear them forever without ever taking them off (which is a possibility because it's hell to remove those beauties! I was laying on my floor tugging at them!).

I'm disappointed with the feedback/ideas for reconstructing my teeshirts! Come on people, help me out with some diys!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same ones! I just wore them in my last post, and I can attest to the pain it is the take those babies off. I end up lounging around in them like a loon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same ones! I just wore them in my last post, and I can attest to the pain it is the take those babies off. I end up lounging around in them like a loon.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.