20080925

giantly AWESOME

The fantabulous Rachel from Giant Vintage gifted me with the coolest glasses. Ever.

Photobucket

I have to just firstly say that the customer service at Giant Vintage is amazing. I spoke to Rachel, and she was so sweet and accommodating. That is the most important aspect to me, because nobody wants to wait for gorgeous goods, or an awful staff member ruining your order.

Giant Vintage has a huge variety of glasses, from rear view sunnies to classic aviators and wayfarers. They get in new styles constantly, and the models make all the glasses look so damn cool! It's really easy to navigate the site, and the prices are fantastic- $11.99 and up!! For vintage glasses, these are absolutely amazing. Actually, for any glasses, these are absolutely amazing! I totally and completely reccomend all of you glorious darlings to check out Giant Vintage and buy up all the styles so you can be stylin'. Oh, and, all of these glasses fit me perfectly. I usually have so much trouble finding good glasses that fit, so it's a dream getting these without even trying them on and being so so HAPPPPY!

Photobucket
These are the perfect shade of pink. They fit me perfectly, are perfectly splattered, and perfectly puuuuurfect!!

Photobucket
These ones look very vintage, which I love. I really like the carmelly color and they just the right huge-ness.

Photobucket
Ok, these are my favorites!! The second I put them on my face, it was true love. The mirrored lenses are like nothing else- I have been looking for some really awesome mirrored shades, and these just fell into my lap! Once again, the fit is unreal.

Photobucket
Eeeee! Wayfarers!! These are very trendy now, but I can't help but love love love 'em!!!!!! They look great and fit perfectly, and I'm really glad they are black- super versatile! (The pink ones are ridiculously amazing too- pink is the color. :D)

Photobucket
Another classic- light aviators. These are different than the awesome mirrors, but they are so different that I won't get bored of either. I can't wait to wear these with tons of layers of scarves and a big fluffy coat!

And, there are two more in the process of arriving!

AAAAHHHHH YAY! I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR ALL OF THESE!!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH GIANT VINTAGE!

8 comments:

  1. how rad are those?

    and just want to say thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog!

    xoxo,
    Snowshoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. there so cute. I really like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sunnies :) The pink ones are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want the aviator but the one from Tom Ford collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sunglasses! but if i want to buy one my mom says: you all ready have 3 of them! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i love a great vintage store! all the shades look awesome, hmmm...i'd have to say the pink ones look so fun!

    http://wendiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.