20080930

petunia hydrangea pyzam

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top, f21
jeans, tarjay
blazer, benetton
shoes, stevie madden

I haven't been directly following the fashion weeks, because I would get way too caught up in it. But, I have seen many of the looks. So far, my favorites are Versace, Balmain (it seems like no one else likes their collection!! :P), Dior, Gaspard Vurkievich, Undercover, Jonathan Saunders, and Isabelle Marant.

p.s. Can someone help me make the right hand (or middle) column on my page wider? Pictures are getting cut off because it's so narrow. There is so much extra space that needs to be put to use. Thanks in advance.

4 comments:

  1. cool blurry pictures.
    very arty.
    Love that pattern too.

    I have no idea about your column problem. I barely know what I am doing on blogger half the time hehe.

    Oh thanks for your nice comment, that was a nice thing to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I don't have anything to say except that I LOVE your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.