20080929

wideqvist

I always get interesting comments when I wear these shoes. My one teacher called me a smurf last year, and he continued that this year. My friend, D, made several comments, one of which being elfy. We actually ended up having a very in depth and sophisticated conversation about fashion and what colors look good together and how lines affect how your proportions look. He told me he'd reanalyze my next outfit- we'll see, D! Other people just said, "nice shoes..." with and without confusion. I really don't see what is so intriguing. (You may not either, because these pictures suck hamstrings, but they are bright teal slouchy boots. I wore them bootie-ish today. Oh, and the pictures are so bad because I took them late at night and I needed to turn on my orangey fluorescent lights. Sorry, babes!)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket These snaps go all the way up both sides of this dress. This is my second "easy access" dress, the first being the zipper dress. I sure am a whorebag.

dress, forever 21
cardigan, threads
boots, penny <3s kenny

2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable! I have almost identical boots! Bought'em three years ago in Paris and still lasting! Gotta love blue shoes! They make your outfit glow!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.