20081024

bubbles

Photobucket
I went to Nordstrom tonight and tried on a pair of Docs, so I would know what size I was if I was to order them online. I really liked them, except for one thing- the roundness of the toe. The pictures online really do not portray the true shape of the shoe.
Photobucket

It makes them look much harsher, and not as chic! Of course, I would get used to it and end up loving that aspect if I bought them and wore them for a while. But, does anyone have opinions on this? Do you like the roundness? Are the men's less round? Holla' 'atcha girl! I saw a pair at Wal-Mart (I was looking for a costume) that looked just like Doc Martens, but with buckles! I really liked them, except for the very round toe...I saw those before the real Docs, and I thought that was what made them grosser! HA! They were just $16, so I might just buy them- the buckles are a really nice touch, and who can beat $16?! Target has a similar pair as well. Maybe after I sleep on it I will decide what the hell I want to do....

Come on loves, give me some insight? Are my first instincts right; do I just not like them?!

2 comments:

  1. I saw a pair of knock offs on gojane.com for like $25 ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my docs but they are somewhat harsh.
    it all depends on styling.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.