20081025

ta dah!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'll get some shots of my wearing them soon. They both turned out perfect; the pictures truly do not do any justice. Trust me, not my idiotic camera. The bleached pair did not rip well becuase they have elastic in them, and the decorated pair had zero elastic so the rips are fantastic! I can explain how I did everything if you would like, but most of it is self-explanitory. I can answer any questions, as well! Enjoy! I know I will!

13 comments:

  1. yay!! the bleached jeans.. they look good... hope no plants were harmed in this process?? if u did it on ur lawn or spread them in ur garden..*CHUCKLES*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool projects! I like the bleached cut offs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for bleach and DIY's... can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I bleached jeans too! hahaha Now I want to cut them :X

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have seen bleach jeans again. maybe i should diy too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first pair! They are so amazing! You have me inspited beyond words. Talented girl!

    They'll look amazing with your docs once you get them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! Check out our DIY fashion projects on diystyle.net. We do lots with recycle & restyle.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.