20081127

sweethearts

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans; for the rest of you, well, um, Happy Thursday! :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thank you all for being so supportive and just so sweet. Every single comment warms my heart and motivates me to continue. Lurkers, I know you're out there, don't be scurd! Prove that you actually come and check Fashion Fille out by leaving a little note!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

My style has matured and bettered itself over the past few months- I was looking back at some outfit photos from last year, and WOW! I dress much more sophisticated and put-together now than I did back then. I credit all of you for that- your constant beauty and wit announced through your perfect ensembles are so inspiring and remind me that it is worth the time and effort to try to look nice- it makes you feel so good.

PhotobucketPhotobucket



So, I thank you for being you. Please, continue.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. is that you in the photo, cute dress. and, those pies look soooo yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that wallpaper
    god my boyfriend is just never going to want to move in with me
    i'll constantly want to decorate!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.