20090128

spit it out

Photobucket

As most of you may know, my Etsy store is officially open, but not stocked. I'm working on filling it with some goodies, but I need your help for a part of that.

I need to know what you guys want! I would much rather make things based on personal requests than just make a bunch of items hoping you will love them. I'm totally open to do custom sales...no, I'm more than open to doing that, I want custom sales!

If you want something made, please email me (fashionfille@gmail.com) or submit a private alchemy request on Etsy. If you just have ideas for things I should make to stock the store, comment here or email me. I'm depending on you, darlings!

As Kourtney Kardashian has said, "We are here for you, Kim. For you!" Likewise, I am here for you, dear readers. For you!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow, how much did your Kardash quote crack me up..ahahaha!
    Congrats on the shop opening and even MORE congrats on your school acceptance! That is so amazing. I wish I had as much confidence as you to apply to only the schools I love. It's really the best route to go, but I am a nervy reck!
    And aw I feel bad that I may have disappointed you with my prom mentality. PLEASE read the little edit I inserted at the end! I will absolutely go to prom. I can't wait to see what you wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Handmade knits sound delightful - I can't knit. It's kinda sad >.<

    As for suggestions.. hmm maybe ask if anyone wants legwarmers? They go beautifully with those bright tights!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.