20090224

toldya

While I was looking through my Google Reader for some inspiration for a post, I remembered a page I added to my delicious bookmarks the other day. Zach Gold's page. He's a photographer, and just one picture made such a large impact on me I just had to visit his site. He has several categories of images: action, commission (you may recognize some Motorola ads), fashion, and personal, and let me just tell you, every single photo is absolutely stunning. I proceeded to screen-shot, crop, and upload almost 50 photos. It wouldn't be kind to your browsers to put all of them here, but I will show you some of my favorites and thumbnail the rest. Take a look for yourself at his site, it's just amazing!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning pictures!!! He is a fantastic photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these pics are really interesting. thanks for compiling them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so inspiring! Especially the one of the girl twirling/dancing/morphed about in the charcoal-hued dress. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are really breathtaking and you seem to have a lot of favourties! haha. i love the illustrations. or are they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it- makes me want to run off with a camera and work for years to imitate lol... or maybe i'll just go to work and pay my VISA bill =]~

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.