20090329

love/hate...part 2

Continued from part one...

Things I love and/or hate...

HATE: Watching Coveted Items Self-Destroy.



I've had these slippers forever. They're SO comfy and soft and warm. Unfortuantely, they are kind of shredding and are such a mess. I need new ones, but it hasn't happened yet. Isn't it sad to see them so gross? :(

LOVE: Bright and Gorgeous Spring Days.



Are words really needed? Didn't think so.

HATE: Empty Toilet Paper Rolls.


To be blunt, I pee a lot. But , I'm still always surprised and pained when I see the empty roll. Ugh, I just hate replacing them!

LOVE: My Chair!



This is what I sit on whenever I spend time with you. I'm sitting in it right now, as a matter of fact! It always gives me a hug even if I don't ask for it.

LOVE/HATE: My bed!



I love my bed. SO SO SO SO SO SO much. It never fails to suck me in and make me feel stupendous...but it also kicks me out in the dark, dank, cold, sad morning. Everyday. Ugh, love/hate relationships are tough.

LOVE: Cheap Accessories.



There you have two bags full of necklaces, earrings, rings, and bracelets- and none were more than 12 bucks! Ah, Forever 21, you never fail.

Whew, that (plus part one) was a long post! I hope you enjoyed and leave me some deets of what you are loving and/or hating.

4 comments:

  1. just gotta say MY favorite pink slippers with pom poms got murdered this week when d.'s housekeeper drowned them in the washing machine. R.I.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll raise you an empty toilet paper roll and empty printer paper... ack!

    Thanks for the super sweet compliment, sweetie :}

    I don't know they just contact me. I just say keep on blogging for fun, it'll catch somebody's eye! :]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever21-- my obsession with you continues! :) Glad to see someone else shares my love of cheap, chic accessories...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loves:
    Indulging in an Ice Cream Spectacular in The Bruges Room at the Koko Black Salon in Melbourne's Royal Arcade.

    Pumpkin and Pistachio Risotto with freshly shaved parmesan.

    Sipping a Gin and tonic with a twist of lemon in the deep shade of my over grown pear tree on a hot summer’s day.

    Feeling the caress of water against my skin and through my hair when swimming naked in the sea or a river.

    Walking in a light shower of rain on a hot, humid day without a rain coat or umbrella.

    Curling up in front of a crackling fire, drinking Pinot Noir with my lover man while a thunder storm rages outside.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.