20090410

love it

The adorable and amazing Saray of My Idea of Fashion asked me to design a new header for her! I was so happy to do it, and after many (many!) samples, brainstorming sessions, and deciding between a statement making photo header and an equally impacting simple text header, we together chose this. Go to her site and check it out!



If any of you would like me to design you a header or help you design one, just send me an email at fashionfille@gmail.com. I love doing it almost as much as I love doing you guys a favor! :)

4 comments:

  1. wow, so cool. I love your headers too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that such a nice thing to do! It looks great! I might have to email you...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooooooooooooo much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful header and a beautiful font. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.