20090406

point, shoot, click-click



As I become more involved in the blogosphere and earn more experience, my tools become dated and I grow out them. Thus, I desperately need a new camera. Right now, I'm using an Olympus FE 230. I'm not sure how much I would spend, I guess under $300 or so? How much do great cameras run? I would be using it for outfit shots, in social settings, and photographing items to sell online. I would really like to get a high-tech one, but I don't really know what i'm doing... anyone have some good experience with this who can help me? Leave a comment with suggestions, and if you have any more questions or would just rather email, shoot me a message at fashionfille@gmail.com. I'm counting on you guys!

1 comment:

  1. try getting a digital slr secondhand in a store or on craigs list.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.