20090425

you're it

I was tagged by the adorable Saray! Here goes...

Rules:

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag 5 other un-tagged people.

The Questions:

What is your current obsession?
Well, I'm preparing to chic-ify a dorm room, so studding, collaging, shopping for fun comforters and furniture....

If you had to wear one accessory for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hm, I would say jewelry- either a great chunky ring, statement necklace, or long earrings. Statement pieces obviously run my life.

Do you nap a lot? Never. I go to sleep very late, and wake up extremely early, but I don't remember the last time I napped.

Who was the last person you hugged?
My friend Jasmine!

What’s my favorite dinner?
Do I have to choose just one? Fine, pretty much any Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, or Italian dish! Oh, and a really ridiculously delicious dessert. Mmm...I love food.

What was the last thing you bought?
Two maxi-dresses from T.J. Maxx.


What are you listening to right now? OMFGG: Original Music From Gossip Girl

What is your favorite weather? Spring. Not too hot, not too cold, still breezy and nice.

What's in your bathroom cabinet? There's 4 in my bathroom...I have nail polish, hair products, vitamins, Advil, lotion... I could go on for hours.

Say something to the person/s who tagged you. Saray- you're adorable and I love your corkscrew curls! Plus, you have a rad header. ;)

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? I haven't traveled enough to answer that, but of all the places I've been, I think Florence, Italy. It's just adorable and so much fun.

Favorite vacation spot? I want to vacation all through Europe!

Name the things you can’t live without. friends, internet, chocolate, jewelry

What is your favorite tea flavor? Green tea, with nothing in it.

What did you want to become as a child? I went through so many phases- actress, guidance counselor, psychologist, and now, I want to do fashion marketing or advertising.

What do you miss? Having time to complete everything I want to do in a day. Stressless days.

What are you reading right now? Old School by Tobias Wolff.

What's your favorite brand of jeans? I don't have a favorite. I hardly ever wear jeans, so I can't be biased. Forever 21 is my favorite store, though!

What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)? Only one piece?! Ahh! Well, I definitely can't pick one, but I would love these Fendi dresses I saw in Rome!


Would I live my life differently to how I do now? Sleep more, exercise more, waste less time.

What would you like to get rid of ? Things I have to do. If I only did the things I wanted to do, everything would just be easier!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? California. Gorgeous weather, great shopping.

Which language do you want to learn? Italian.

Who do you want to meet in person? Garance Dore.

What is your dream job? Styling at a fashion magazine.

What is your current occupation? Student.

What is on your bedside table? A huge pile of magazines I haven't read yet, tissues, water, and lotion.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Finishing out my last 3 weeks of high school.

What is your weirdest obsession? Eating strangely random foods, having an extremely specific routine, and, to everyone except for my fellow bloggers, blogging! Nobody understands why I spend hours on the computer!

What are you wearing today? Black leggings and a big t-shirt. So comfortable for lounging around!

Why is today special? I'm finally posting again (I know, I know, I'm sorry!). I have time to just hang out.

What's you favorite sport? Yoga, I guess? I don't really do sports. :P

How tall are you? A wee 5 foot 1! I'm a little one.

I tag... The Encyclolydia, Stylish Wanderer, Love Maegan, Holier than Now, Happy Because, and Park & Cube.

I can answer any other questions you have!

4 comments:

  1. hi, thanks for the tag : )

    oddly i just ran into Garance Dore AND Scott Schuman (sartorialist) down the st. from my house and i was too NYC-I-AM-COOL-I-DONT-BUG-CELEBS to talk to them. REGRETTED!!!!!!!!!!!

    i'm adding you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, I spend all the time on the internet it scares me too :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, Thanks! ...those Fendi dresses are awesome and you are tiny!! :) Have fun decorating ...or chic-ifying!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.