20090526

challenge?

I was challenged to create a Fashion Fille-ized outfit centering around this versatile American Apparel bodysuit. The color I chose was cherry red, even though there's oodles of hue options. The pieces in the outfit all work together to shriek, "ROCK 'N ROLL CHIC, BAY-BAY!" What do you think? I would wear this ensemble in an instance. That is, if I could afford that perfecto fringe mini or the momentous Chanel. Oh, asnd those ridiculously sexy motorcycle booties?! McQueen, come ON! Sigh...



7 comments:

  1. sweet logo btw... but ugh i love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you added to the bodysuit. That skirt is to die for and the boots...OMG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit.. I love the shoes too, it's look so Gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that skirt.
    That's a wonderful outfit.

    Robin
    http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with that classic Chanel! I think it's great how you did the combo of red and grey, it's so different and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool..
    謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

    參觀,Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.