20090518

rainbows

Who loves tights? (totally me.)

Who loves leggings? (do I even have to answer?!)

Who loves COLORS?! (ME ME ME!)

Alright, so you may be thinking, "what is wrong with this girl and why is she asking questions to her keyboard?" You may also be thinking, "oh, is she going to talk about that fabulous website that sells tights, leggings, and even more awesome-ness?" Well, if you were thinking the latter, you're so right. We Love Colors is definitely one of the coolest sites around (other than Fashion Fille, of course!). They sell the biggest variety of colored tights around- yes, more than American Apparel. They have tights, fishnets, footless tights, thigh highs and knee highs, socks, gloves, shoelaces, mini dresses, bodywear, dancewear...must I continue?

I had the chance to get my own pair of tights...and, knowing my true admiration of both leggings and tie-dye, I chose a rocking pair of blue and green tie-dyed leggings- called splash on the site! I haven't even gotten to wear them yet, I was so excited I had to share with you all first!



I have one favor to ask of you: go to We Love Colors and pick out your favorite color of tights and let me know in the comments. A giveaway could be possible... ;)

P.S. Follow WeLoveColors on twitter... and me too!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the thigh high fishnets, especially in sky blue and spruce green. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow.
    That site is amazing.

    My favorite were the splash metallic tight here:
    http://www.welovecolors.com/Shop/SplashMetallicTights.htm#

    Thanks for url.
    I absolutely love it.

    Robin
    http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, those are cute!
    I love them all!!!!! My faves are the splash color tights here:
    http://www.welovecolors.com/Shop/LycraSplashColorTights.htm#
    #7205 = absolutely love!!!!

    I think I'll wait 'til they go on sale and buy them all!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in Royal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this!
    Great site, can't wait to order the splash color halter dress! its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I have those in blue! Love that sight, I cut them up though & haven't worn them lately, I feel a revival coming on...! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Splash tights are great and only $10.00 :)

    www.welovecolors.com/shop/whitestripedThighHighs.htm

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.