20090518

such whim



A few weeks ago I heard about the Whimsy line, which includes rings that can be customized with unlimited bead colors and styles. We all know how I feel about rings, so I immediately jumped on the opportunity to receive my own Whimsy ring. Black and gray look awesome with...well, everything, so I chose those perfect neutrals to be the foundation of my ring. Not too long ago, I finally got my special piece in the mail...



How cool, right?! The best part is that I can get tons more beads to switch into my ring- so, really, this one ring is really many, many, more rings. Who doesn't love that?!

Thanks, Susan!

Find out where to get your own Whimsy ring at their website!

1 comment:

  1. hey such s cool new header. Gives your site a new look!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.