20090612

big winner (not whiner)

I did the drawing today for the winner of the Yeah Yeah Yeah's contest....watch to find out if it was you! I also did a little life of Fashion Fille fill-in- ch-ch-eck it out. (and a peeky at my outfit, duh.)

Yeah Yeah Yeah's contest winner!


I forgot to mention several things-
  • if I don't hear back from the winner within 5 days, I will pick a new one.
  • the link for my last alloy post (click!)
  • i didn't forget this but I LOVE YOU!
P.S. This is (sort of) my first vlog! (the teen.com TV ones don't really count....) Congrats to my little baby Fashion Fille for having her own little baby vlog!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! It's always so cool to win a little something.

    xo
    Sophie

    Btw, would like to invite you to enter my blog giveaway, I'm offering 2 headbands from my Gossip collection. ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.