20090619

ruching

I don't know a lot about Shop Ruche, but from what I see, it's absolutely amazing! They have beautiful clothing and accessories with such a sweet feel to them, and the models they use are so super cute!



These are some of my favorites from the dresses and tops...how great is that last printed dress?! (p.s. click to see it on their website to buy with your discount code!!)




Something even better than pretty clothes? Discounted pretty clothes! That's right, I have a discount code for you to use! Just type in FashionFille at checkout for 10% off. Yay!

Visit Ruche right now! I can't wait to see what you get!

1 comment:

  1. I posted about RUCHE a little while ago on my blog too! It's interesting how we were both drawn to such different pieces. Check out what caught my eye. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.