20090919

and now it's over

As promised, I invite you all to peer into my twisted mind and see the looks I favored from this past weeks shows. This Style.com lookbook contains my the outfits and pieces I liked best from almost every single designer. Please look through and let me know what you think.

I was making commentary throughout the week on Twitter. My thoughts at this point are:
  • Chanel Iman, Lily Donaldson, and a few others managed to get themselves into pretty much every show. And, man, did they work it.
  • Hems were goin' from floor length, to tea length, to uber-short, to mid-thigh, and all the awkward spots in between.
  • You know how I feel about Erin x RVCA....
  • Zac Posen's collection was flight attendant gone crazy psychedelic. I loved it.
Overall, I was indifferent about this season's shows. There were some really great pieces and styling, but nothing was new or exciting. I hope that the European shows will bring something new. In the meantime, we can just hope!

1 comment:

  1. omg you're so right about Erin x RVCA. It's absolutely a disgrace to the fashion industry. But then again you're opinions on fashion are always right :)

    i <3 you.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.