20091001

rrrrrrrrrm, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrm

I cannot stand the sound of a motorcycle buzzing down the street beside me, so much to the point that I often exclaim something loudly and immediately, directed to the biker. But, though I don't love motorcycles, I really love motorcycle jeans. And, I would really like a pair. I don't wear jeans often (I've been wearing them more often lately), so when I wear them, I try to style them well and dress them up a little. Motorcycle jeans already have that little something extra. Recession Denim is selling some motorcycle style jeans currently, as well as some super sleek tuxedo pants. Take a look below.



They retail for under $100 and are hitting the floors! Check them out at Recession Denim's site, too.

Next time you hear a motorcycle speed past you, think of Fashion Fille!

4 comments:

  1. not crazy about the pieces, but I love the name recession denim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motorcycle jeans!! sounds good hearing for the first time

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello,
    please check out the music video showcasing the s/s 2010 collection for my line graey: http://tinyurl.com/graeyss10
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous pants! Even though they're super tight they look comfortable. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.