20091117

just the other day

Not too long ago, I was itching to the max for a menswear watch. I was in love with the white Chanel J12, but that was obviously beyond even my dreams. The Michael Kors version was plausible, but still very expensive. Still, it is a great alternative to the gorgeous Chanel. I eventually moved on and got a different watch*, but I just recently was notified of the Swatch version of the original Chanel, and I'm impressed! You can shop for it here.

Chanel:



Swatch:



Not too shabby, eh? It's beautiful!

Even Kelly Osbourne rocked it!



*I since got a chunky gold watch, which is often featured in my outfit posts. Here is good picture of it. (scroll down!)

3 comments:

  1. The time for lovers is always precious and easily elapses from fingers. Since then, why not record the happy time with chic accessory. Designer couple watch is the best keepsake for lovers to memorize their happiness. However, the original high-end couple watches are all sold at hefty prices which are usually far beyond the reach of many couples.cheap replica watch In that case, I highly recommend you to buy quality replica designer couple watch.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.