20091201

i want it!

dresses and skirts
Items in this set:
Roksanda Ilincic dress, 945 GBP
Brownsfashion.com dress, 810 GBP
Balenciaga skirt, 1,065 GBP
Mark Fast skirt, 540 GBP
Alexander Wang skirt, 525 GBP


jackets


shoes and bags
Items in this set:
Alexander McQueen boots, 670 GBP
Giuseppe Zanotti flats, 565 GBP
Yves Saint Laurent boots, 545 GBP
Brownsfashion.com shoes, 350 GBP
VBH bag, 1,990 GBP

jewelry


Raided my favorite overpriced fashion dreamsite-- Brown's Fashion-- to make a holiday season wishlist. My keyboard is covered in drool. I wish I could afford any of these pieces. Sigh.

What are you hoping (realistically...or just hoping) to recieve this season? Like my picks?

4 comments:

  1. I love the focus that your blog has. It's really inspiring. You're hotttttt x3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all expensive...but they're all gorgeous! I love the statements these pieces make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes and bags are making ME drool! I am hoping for gift cards to Nordstroms and Bloomies so that I can find some killer black skinny pants/leggings. I am also hoping for a long cashmere sweater by Vince.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dresss are absolutely stunning !

    Www.yellowscarff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.