20100128

lady gaga is an old lady

HAHAHAHA.

Ok, now that I got that out, I'll tell you what I'm cracking up about.





Lady Gaga wears the Kyamaro body shaper, as seen on those awful infomercials, as one of her costumes! For real! That is not any high fashion avant garde Gaga-exclusive piece...it's a body sucker-inner that old ladies wear. This is the infomercial below:


HAHAHAHAHA. I <3 Lady Gaga. SO MUCH.

UPDATE: So, it's not true that the body suit is the made-for-TV one. Sorry for the false post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, ur blog is really nice and beautiful, i truly like & enjoy it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Advertising Team for Promotion & Marketing then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.