20100307

bed of diamonds

Maybe to make up for my wisdom teeth surgery, a wonderful angel/random dude dropped off a tray of vintage costume jewels to my parent's jewelry boutique. He never came back to pick them up, so guess who gets the rewards? Yes, you're right. Me! As I lie in my bed drifting off from the Percaset, I dreamily see these beauties before my eyes close. I took advantage of some cool settings on my camera and got a close-up of several of the pieces:




Let me know if you want to see any of the pieces a little bit closer!

Nothing better than some stunning jewelry! What's your favorite? I can't decide!

1 comment:

  1. yea so i'm diggin the gold hoops u got up thur they like relly special. That gold chain necklace looks like itd be relly long.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.