20100323

soft as a babies tush


I love this weather! No more jackets for a while- cue the sigh of relief (is it weird that I actually just sighed out loud?) . The lovelies at Jenny B were kind enough to send me this fantastically soft long sleeve t-shirt. I have a strange thing with long sleeve t's having the perfect neckline, length, and fit, and it's often difficult to find one that I like to wear. This one fits the bill- it's super soft and thin (perfect for layering!), has adorable details on the sleeves, is long enough to tuck into skirts and shorts but not so long it's awkward with jeans, and it's a neutral black with subtle burn-out hearts all over. I wore my shirt on the first nice day of spring; it was excellent to roll around in the grass with my roommate in. The rest of the week was just cardigans, skirts, no socks (!!!), jean jackets (more !!!!!), and sunshine. There will be a heap more of spring photos coming your way...watch out! :)

3 comments:

  1. I like these pics..did ur roommie take em? they came out relly go0d.

    i def wanna check out the soft shirts they look relly niceEe

    xoxox0x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.