20100402

hyphenated tights





forever 21 cardigan & skirt; urban shirt; target belt; back seamed tights courtesy of tightsplease

It's been a while since a real outfit post, huh? Well, here you go! It's at that perfect point of the season where I can wear tights and a cardigan, and be comfortable both inside and outside. Nothing better I could ask for. These tights are an awesome addition to my wardrobe. They're still basic black tights ready to pair with everything, yet the doubled-striped back-seamed detail gives the edge I like my outfits to have.

The end of the semester is completely in sight. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Though I'm ready to be finished with my classes and have a break from studying, I'm only going to have one freshman year, and I do not want it to end. I'm also on edge about my still unplanned summer; I don't have anything to be excited for, but I also don't anything to avoid. If all goes planned, I'll end up with a fantastic internship and will be living a dream summer! I'll keep you updated- let me know if you hear of anyone looking for an intern! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love those tights! And I'm with you, I never wanted college to end - I wish I could go back and do it all over again!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.