20100408

sunshine + sequins


shorts, urban outfitters; blazer, priorities; oxfords, target; top, forever 21

They're called tap shorts...why wouldn't I be jumping, dancing, and apparently charging towards the camera? Sequins make any day better. I would totally and definitely recommend tossing some around on a cloudy day, or maybe even pulling on some sequin shorts when you can't find anything else exciting in your closet. Let me know how it goes. Thanks to my roommate for playing photographer! That last picture is pure brilliance that may just be a once-in-a-lifetime shot. ANTM'd be proud. (I wish I didn't just say that.)

4 comments:

  1. Your photos makes me want to try to Tap Shorts too, you look so happy and lovely in the pictures! Maybe if I can wear your shorts I could be that happy too :)So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your shorts! So cute!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.