20100515

100 dolla' for shopbop...?!

Do you guys love Elizabeth and James? Is that even a question? I've loved MK and A since I (and they) were too young to speak, and my feelings towards the painfully stylish duo have only strengthened as my (and their) vocal chords developed. Read: I. Love. Them. Love!

So, how about getting Elizabeth and James on sale at Shopbop? If you comment below, sharing what your favorite Elizabeth and James item from Shopbop is and why you adore it so, you earn a chance to win a $100 Shopbop gift card.

If you win, it's like getting a private Shopbop sale!



Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have been expanding their powerful twin empire ever since infancy, proving successful as entertainers, marketers and in fall 2007, co-designers. Smart, beautiful, stylish. What's not to obsess over?

Launching Elizabeth and James, a contemporary collection based off of their own stylish and sometimes over-the-top wardrobes, allowed the twins to get their hands into just about everything fashion. The brand today includes everything from women's wear to menswear to women's shoes and jewelry.

Officially marking their place in the fashion industry, the twins became members of the Council of Fashion Designers of America in October 2009.



Elizabeth and James


The silhouettes and luxurious fabric choices make for a contemporary brand that mixes uptown and downtown style with everyday casual. I'm loving every Elizabeth and James dress (who am I kidding...I like all of the pieces!) at Shopbop right now. Both pieces below are just beautiful.




A highlight of the Elizabeth and James collection available at Shopbop is the jewelry- almost all pieces are unaminous with famous bloggers (ahem, Rumi!!).

If you win, it's like getting your favorite item from Elizabeth and James from Shopbop on sale.

To enter:

Comment below to tell me what Elizabeth and James item from Shopbop is your favorite and why. I'll randomly select the winner from a pool of the most creative responses, so be sure to have fun with your answer! Contest ends May 22, 2010, at 11:59 EST. 

Good luck!

23 comments:

  1. I absolutely love love love the Elizabeth and James Embellished Toyko Top! I love how its a bit see through, but not totally, which makes it sexy! Also, I love assymmetrical hemlines and this has it! I also really like the purple collar design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Elizabeth and James
    Maryl Laser Cut Suede Pumps. These could totally be my go to shoe this summer. The cut out suede give them a girly feel but the hint of metal make them a little edgier. LOVE THEM:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Elizabeth and James Blair Suede Jewel Thong Sandal!

    thanks for this chance!
    my email address is mumzymum@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Elizabeth and James Hudson Trousers because they look comfy as shit. :)

    Kath
    kardanganan (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lizzy&jim is my hot hot sex. Bindi Harem Pants are my new item of prey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, Elizabeth and James, so hot right now!
    I work in an office, so I am always looking for office-appropriate clothes. But I want to be in style, too, with mega fabulousness! E & J's
    Sleeveless Boyfriend Shirt is something I could wear under a blazer, BUT with its in-style nude color and silk fabric, I will look anything but boring!
    Thanks to you Fashion Fille, and Shopbop, for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Elizabeth and James Across the Hand Bar Ring is my favorite item from Shopbop. I can't find any of these unique rings in Tucson (brass knuckles don't count, do they?). With my winnings, it would be free!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'd love to win this cause i can't afford shopping e&j without a gift card! leexlee33@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the Chevron necklace....I could wear it with almost everything in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Overdye Slouchy Pocket Tee is so cute not to mention all the adorable sandles. I go spend that 100 dolla fast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm obsessed with the lila dress! I love the way it drapes on the models body!

    hockiemack at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Alice Floral Dress! It's the perfect summer graduation dress and I have quite a few graduation parties coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loveeee the Dietrich Tunic! It's so FIERCE!! I love the heavy intricate beading mixed with the sheerness of the fabric. Arghhhh, it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh! This would seriously be so awesome to win. I adore ShopBop *and* E&J. My favorite piece is the Audrey Dress, it's gorgeous, flowing, and versatile. it could be dressed up with a pair of heels and a clutch bag, or dressed down with a pair of leggings and wedges. Hot! Oh and it just so happens to be on sale...would you look at that.. ;)

    Thanks!
    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my God, I super love the Elizabeth and James
    Twig Cuff! Perfect for that grunge-glam look. I just have to have it. :)

    applez_55@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. it is a close call..
    but i think that my favourite elizabeth and james item is the charm wood platform sandals. i could probably state 100 reasons why i love those shoes, but i shall keep it short for you.
    the shoes are the perfect balance of style/sophistication and practicality. they have the ability to be worn to a fancy event and to the supermarket. that quality is so rare in a pair of shoes. and they are so incredibly beautiful to the eyes...it should be illegal. but most of all the olsen twins {maybe} touched these and so by wearing them i hope to get .1 percent of their magic.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the "Teddy Shirt" in Lilac, almost as much as I love my Teddy Bear (my husband--cutesy nickname thing--just don't let him know!). But it goes with more things than he does...

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhhh! I <3 the Smooth Harlequin Ring. So cute, funky, and I think it would look sort of awesome on my finger :) I love Elizabeth & James jewelry! I love all of their pieces.

    lipstickncandycigarettes at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Definitely the Sharp Shoulder Tee. It's sexy without being revealing. The one-shoulder look is elegant and sassy at the same time. Thanks for this wonderful giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely adore the Elizabeth and James Loni Macrame Lace Up Pumps; they can transition easily from spring to fall while maintaining style and giving me a much needed boost of height! Most of all though, I adore these pumps because they would be a good communication device. When I put these on with my favorite dress, my hubby might realize that I'd like to go on a nice date with him; that doesn't include car shows, swap meets or wrestling matches.

    winit6 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm in love w/ the Elizabeth and James 'Avery' romper. It looks super comfortable (& I don't have many outfits that would look great w/ sexy heels or fuzzy slippers!)
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the Blair Suede Jewel Thong Sandals. Turquoise is a great spring and summer color and would match my turquoise jewelry.
    traymona[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the Elizabeth and James Pop Artist Shirt. I love white tops and this shirt is just the perfect blend of dressy and casual while still offering style with its sling glitz on the inner placket

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.