20100517

i wish


stunnaFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

brunchFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

lunchtime dateFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

early dinner inFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

downtown bohoFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

sparkles and platformsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


What I wish I was wearing to my internships this summer in New York. If only they paid like finance gigs so I could actually afford to make all of these purchases. Oh well, for now I can dream of over-priced street wear.

5 comments:

  1. relly cool. your gunna be in new york this summer?? that's like mye home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glittered trench coat!! Yes huh!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i love this sets, i really really love this blog, very nice one! i love the style and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how lovely, how beautiful, the second one looks so gorgeous, love them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its great informative and useful tips..thanks a lot..keeps going on…… I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.