20100529

new york minute

Great film, brilliant actresses (MKA, like duh!), fantastic city.

Well, that was a relevant intro...considering I'm about to talk about NYC and Elizabeth and James.

First things first- I now live in New York! It's just for the summer, but I'm sure this won't be the only stretch of time I spend here. I met Anna, who is incredibly talented and creative, and she was happily willing to work with me for Fashion Fille. So, get ready for some great shoots! Here's a preview:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Annnnnnndd...the winner of the Shopbop Elizabeth and James contest is leexlee33@comcast.net. I'll be in touch! Thanks!

For the rest of you, there will be more giveaways soon! :)

4 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and I love it so much! <3

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! Have fun in NY.... Dying to go live there, at least for a year!! Fingers crossed ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is Breitling? Do you know Breitling Watches? Buy these Breitling Watches sale on line.More cheap Breitling Watches for sale! Breitling replica Watches looklike a wonder.
    Please dicount Breitling Watches for yourself. Breitling Watch is your best friend. Breitling Watch sale well.Looking these cheap Breitling Watch online. Because Breitling replica Watch is a wonder! So do please dicount Breitling Watch for youselves!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.