20100512

thieved lightning


Loving these cheeky little pieces of jewelry from Stolen Thunder. Like nothing I've seen before, they have a very little-girl-playing-dress-up feel, but still are completely wearable and would be fantastic layering with some gunmetal chains and diamond studs. The polaroids are the perfect backdrop for this collection!

As a celebration for their new website, Stolen Thunder is offering my readers 15% off their purchase until June 11, 2010, which is a month from now. Just enter FILLE at checkout. Let me know what you choose!

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute, I love how they have a vintage sort of look too. I'll def be checking out the website :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i really like these. so cute! thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.