20100617

fancy sexy you

Jewelry is my all-time favorite accessory. It could be because I've grown up in the business, or it could be becuase I'm born to be damn hardcore and blinged. I'm going to go with the latter. FancySexyMe is freakin' bad ass- just the way I like it. Imagine these pieces layered over ruffled dresses, mini-skirts, and lace leggings. Are you drooling yet? I am. That's why I need to stop typing before I break my keyboard.


Follow FancySexyMe (even the name is fabulous) on Twitter, and check out their website for ridic rings, bracelets, necklaces, even men's jewelry. Tell me what you think once you look around a tad.

5 comments:

  1. Just such gorgeous jewelry. Love the first and the fourth necklaces.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good information on your site. May I also share this great website Kaneesha.com I recently purchased few ethnic jewelry items?
    They sell fashion jewelry and accessories. Great price too

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't get enough of thos rings!! i'm loving Persona's bracelets right now (http://www.personaworld.com). so much expression in both!!
    <3 Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gorgeous jewellery, love the rings!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that three finger ring and the first necklace. does the ring come in gold?? i really like persona too Jill.
    xo
    GG

    Twitter.com/HerreraGG

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.