20100812

THAT dress

I've gotten to the point where I have so little to do (besides playing GodFinger and screwing around with my faulty external hard drive) that I put off the things I forgot to do last week. I remembered, and I'm getting it done! Go me!

I went to see Arcade Fire last week in NYC, on my last night there. The show was incredible, the crowd couldn't have been more fun, and the energy of the band is truly like nothing I've experienced before.

Oh, and RĂ©gine Chassagne's dress was the bomb. (What? This is a fashion website, not a music blog!) All silver sequins, all movement, all fantasticness. I couldn't take my eyes off of her- could've been the dress, could've been the tambourine/accordion/keyboard playing and impressive dancing. Whichev.

1 comment:

  1. A unique way to be musical and fashionable at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.