20101031

shopbop and seven

I've done a few collaborations with Shopbop in the past and have gotten awesome response from you guys, so we're working together again to give you the chance to win a shopping spree for one of my favorite online shopping sites. This time, I wanted to highlight the 7 For All Mankind jeans, specifically cropped jeans and distressed jeans. I've really become a pants girl recently- I've gone from wearing jeans maybe once a month to wearing jeans, cargos, and jeggings (and the list continues) pretty much everyday. Blame it on the cold weather at school or a new found appreciation for dungarees, but I'm not unhappy with the change! These styles from Shopbop are currently on my fave list- they're very unique but still totally wearable.


Anyways- let's cut to the chase. Leave a comment here with your email address to enter to win $100 for Shopbop to buy all the jeans (or anything else) your heart can desire. And, be sure to follow Shopbop on Twitter! You have until November 16th, 2010 at midnight EST to enter. Good luck!


11 comments:

  1. Love shopbop! Love your blog!

    dearlordthecheese@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Boyfriend ones! :)


    (email in profile)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much of a pink girl, but I am seriously diggin' those ankle length skinnies!

    sonia.langlotz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! This is such a phenomenal giveaway! I absolutely adore Shopbop!! :)

    cafefashionista@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeans and a tee are my go to outfit for sure! I love the first pair you posted.

    TAWA6228@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Shopbop! Thank you so much for offering this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great giveaway, sweetie. I hope I win. I love shopbop, I already follow on twitter.

    closetcravings27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the first pair of jeans. Adorable.

    paromazaman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the giveaways Elysia :) Lets get together again soon!
    xo
    annakara@umd.edu

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.