20101121

"where women glow and men plunder"



Yes, yet another jewelry collection! I'm sorry I'm not sorry...jewelry is in my blood. This time, I'm digging the faux-two finger ring and the vintage Chanel rings (every ring is one of a kind). Both of the designs take a trend that could easily be overdone, but keep it classy, unique, and very stylish. Simplicity at it's best! 

marco SYDNEY is designed by Aussie (ask my friends- I have a thing for the Down Under) Mark Sorrenti, who handmakes each ring individually. He also has experience designing furniture and lighting, surely giving him a priceless perspective on the design process. His crafting philosophy is unfortunately rare, but of course very much appreciated.

Like marco SYDNEY Designs on Facebook for updates on the up-and-coming line!

1 comment:

  1. Love these rings...I saw you can get them at Sir in Brooklyn or order them directly from the designer...thanks for sharing about this amazing Down Under Designer.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.