20110114

baggage


I've been in a bag mood lately. Specifically: finding practical bags in a convenient size for my daily usage. I'm way over using huge bags and am wanting to carry the necessaries in a manageable purse, preferably in an across-the-body style. I found an awesome purple pouch that I've been using this semester (you'll see pics of that soon!), but I'm also adoring these Jess Rizzuti bags. Good for day and night, unique and durable, detailed and rare quality, and, most of all, b-e-a-u-t-iful.

Each bag is handmade and "are designed around the philosophy of congruently beautiful detail both inside and out." I can stand by that! How fantastic are the cork styles?

1 comment:

  1. Love these bags. I want one, specifically the silver and blue one on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.