20110612

misled

Here are two designers' websites I was directed to for one reason and ended up digging for a whole other- Objets d'Envy and Erin Hakansson.

Let's pretend for a second that you don't already know I'm worrisomely obsessed with jewelry. I'm telling you now- it's a problem. Anyways, if anyone, be it a PR contact, friend, or Twitter bud, tells me about a jewelry designer, I'm instantly interested. I received two separate releases about Objets d'Envy and Erin Hakansson, both decent enough to hook me, and to get me surfing each designers website.

And here I discovered:



Beautiful pieces, am I right? Click click click through for more info.

Sidenote: Objets d'Envy is introducing a vintage collection (gah!) that I can only imagine great things for.

If it's not apparent, I'm leaning towards an earring kick right now, which is so new from my large-and-in-charge necklace/cuff/ring phase. It's influenced by my new hair- oh, did I share? I cut off 10 inches and dyed my locks red. No biggie, real casual.

3 comments:

  1. Oh all these pieces are fabulous, and your jewellery addiction is the best addiction EVER!

    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the quartz earrings. I have a dangerous obsession (some might call it stalking - seriously, my budget would benefit from a restraining order!) with unusual jewelry too.

    ~xo Seonaid
    http://tinyurl.com/6xo57lv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for bringing these designers to our attention. Both have some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.