20110915

blurs of platforms, parties, & producing posts

Let's do a little recap, shall we? There's a whole lot to catch up on. Starting with last week, we'll rewind.

I'll drag you through my NYFW journey with some phone photos, because, face it, without iPhones, we wouldn't remember what even happened to us.

HOLY SHIT DVF. She was so beautiful, and so, so inspirational.

The Kardashian Klan (never gets old)
PS-ing with LeSportsac

Something I wish I could explain. Oh, FNO.
A few looks from Jenny Packham. I almost peed my pants, these dresses were stunning.

Mandy chillin' across from me. She's hot.
Packham finale. For the record, I'm obsessed with those hotpants.

No caption required, right guys?
BAH BETSEY JOHNSON OMG OMG FASHION JIZZ OMG
So, moving on to one of my favorite observances: overheard at Fashion Week:

1. Man to woman: "Did you eat dinner?"
Woman: "Yes."
Pause.
Woman: "I ate a peach."

2. A girl complaining to her friends while experiencing FNO in SoHo (big mistake, btw): "Ugh, I really should have pregamed this."

3. Girl at Lincoln Center to her friend: "Is this outfit crazy enough to get street style photographed?????" (It wasn't. Sorry, girl.)

Thanks for reading...next up, we chat about the Marie Claire/LOFT Front Row Challenge. Ooh ooh ooh, this will be fun. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaa I love the overheard quotes!
    Lucky you for being at the Jenny Packham show! The outfits look beaut :)

    Much love,

    Where Fashion Meets Fantasy xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.